- This agreement governs the relationship between RecruitIreland.com and users of this website in relation to usage of the website and connected matters. By using this website, users accept the provisions of this agreement.
- Users must use this website and the facilities made available on it only for their intended purposes, and must at all times act in good faith when doing so.
- Each user is given a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to view and download all publicly viewable information on this website, and also all other information to which the user is expressly and specifically given access.
- Content on this site, including all text, images, brands and trademarks is, unless otherwise specified, protected by national and international intellectual property laws, and is owned by RecruitIreland or its suppliers and customers. Use of the website does not give a user any ownership in or to any of that content.
- All databases incorporated into or connected with the website are owned by RecruitIreland. The inclusion of information relating to a user in any such database does not give that user any ownership in that database.
- A user retains copyright in his or her curriculum vitae or resume. Each user gives RecruitIreland a non-exclusive right to copy and use his/her c.v./resume in the manner contemplated by the website from time to time.
- All information supplied by a user to the Website must:
RecruitIreland reserves the right to remove, modify and otherwise to do as it deems necessary, to any submitted information which does not comply with this agreement, or which could, in its reasonable view, give rise to liability or prejudice for it.RecruitIreland retains all data registered on the website unless expressly advised by the user that they wish their data to be removed. If you wish to remove your profile at any time you can email email@example.com.Users must use the website strictly in accordance with the instructions given, and may not use any device, software or routine to interfere with the operation of the website.Users must ensure that all submissions made by them to the site, whether by e-mail or otherwise, are free of all viruses, trojan horses, logic bombs, time bombs, worms or any other computer programmes which could prejudice the normal and proper functioning of this website or which would do anything which if done by the user would be a breach of this agreement.Users must not disclose any passwords given to them, and must not attempt to access or modify any information contained in this website or in any database associated with it without RecruitIreland's express specific written permission.Users acknowledge that RecruitIreland is a passive conduit for the distribution of information between its customers and clients and users of this website (in both directions), and that RecruitIreland does not screen information submitted to, or communicated by means of, this website. RecruitIreland assumes no responsibility for ensuring that any such information is legal, decent, honest, truthful, up to date, accurate, complete or not misleading or that it possesses any other characteristics.RecruitIreland is merely a market place in which various proposals and offers may be learned of and applied for. RecruitIreland is not involved in any dealings between employers, recruitment agencies and/or candidates. It has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, any of the jobs or candidates described in this website. Any complaints regarding any such transactions must be addressed to the appropriate party.Transactions on the internet give rise to a risk of impersonation. RecruitIreland has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the identity of users of this website.Links to other sites are provided for the convenience of users. RecruitIreland has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content of those other sites.This agreement is governed by the laws of Ireland. The courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine all disputes, questions and differences arising out of or in connection with this agreement, and the parties irrevocably submit to that jurisdiction for that purpose.Advertising Services purchased online.
- relate only to that user,
- be reasonably necessary for the proper use by that user of the facilities made available on this website,
- be true, accurate, up to date, complete and not misleading,
- not be obscene or blasphemous,
- not be defamatory of any person, and
- not, when used by us in accordance with this agreement, infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of any person;
- and each user agrees to indemnify RecruitIreland upon request from and against all losses and costs which may be suffered or incurred by it arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with any information supplied by that user which does not comply with the requirements of this agreement.
Prices quoted on our website are in Euro .
If you as an advertiser who has purchased job credits online are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your complaint to an online dispute resolution process operated by the European Commission by clicking on this link