On behalf of our client, a leading healthcare company, we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Support Specialist Aesculap Orthopaedics . The person will ideally be based the Mid West (Limerick Region) and will cover Munster territory. This is a new role in the company.
The Clinical Support Specialist with a special interest in Orthopaedics. Role & Responsibilities:
- This is a clinical/educational and commercial role by organizing and facilitating educational/clinical advice to customers in an acute setting.
- Liaise on a clinical basis with prospective and existing customers to monitor clinical satisfaction and needs.
- Develop good clinical and business relationships with Regional Key Opinion Leaders.
- Promote and grow the key product range with relevant customers with a clinical need for the product, with a specific focus on hospitals.
- To develop the Orthopaedic product range and maximize opportunities for the product range.
- To deliver education and training on a group and individual basis.
- Attendance at exhibitions and conference both nationally and internationally as required.
- Nurse Advisor RGN with a special interest in Orthopaedics or a candidate with a qualification to degree level.
- Candidates to have proven clinical experience within Orthopaedics for a period of 2 years+.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Exceptional listening skills, strong presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective time and management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities.
- Full driving licence.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Flexible working hours, the successful candidate must be able/willing to cover procedures/cases wherever required and able/willing to work Saturdays if required and also outside normal office hours (evenings).
If you are interested in applying for this role please call Linda on +353 1 2784671 or email email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com