We are currently recruiting for a CNC Turner with a minimum 3 years experience on multi axis, multi spindle lathes and is proficient in setting, machining and programming. The successful candidate would ideally:
- Be apprentice trained.
- Have a good knowledge of Fanuc controls.
- Be competent working to tolerance of 5-10 microns.
- Capable of programming directly at the machine and using machine variables.
- Be comfortable working in a small batch/short production environment involving frequent programming and setting.
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
Applicants will require a strong work ethic, good communication skills, an ability to work on their own initiative, and a sound understanding of customer priorities. We are a team based, people focused organisation with a drive towards continuous improvement and teamwork.
On offer is a permanent position within a strong company.
Pension scheme of up to 10% with 1.25% employer contribution.
LAYA Healthcare cash plan funded by the Company
Company Profit related Bonus Scheme