Position: Clinical Nurse Manager - CNM Have 3 years experience as a Registerd General Nurse ideally in the care of elderly personHave some previous staff management experience and strong management abilitiesStrong leadership skillsHIQA experience essentialInterested in Staff development and trainingHR / Staff Management experience an advantageMust have very good communication skills
Location: North Co. Dublin
Type : Full time, Permanent (40 hrs/wk, weekends in rotation, no nights)
Availability : immediately
I am delighted to assist my Client, a recent extended purpose built nursing home in Dublin North, in seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager for day to day running of the home and ensuring high standards of care for all residents.
Ideal candidate will have experience in Person centred care. Have interested in Dementia Care and qualifications in dementia care would be a strong advantage. This post will suit experienced CNM as well as Senior Staff Nurses who have experience managing other nurses.
Responsibilities & duties:
• Providing the best nursing care possible to elderly service users.
• Liaising with families, GPs and other auxiliary agents.
• Ensuring all current legislation is adhered too
• A team player, helping promote great working conditions, colleague relations and care to clients
• Staff Management (some experience essential), Staff training & development
• Effective Communication skills
• Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
• Strong personality
Please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now, or alternatively call Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further.