Controls Software Engineer | Cork based | Create advanced technology software applications | Contact Aideen: P: 021-4911061 E: email@example.com Role Responsibilities:
Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Reporting to the head of development, you will responsible for the creation, test, implementation, documentation maintenance and support of applications.
- You will liaise with clients, industry experts, and other stakeholders in order to collect and document technical requirements
- Working as full stack, and to develop high quality, secure and scalable control software solutions, as per requirements within timescales and budget
- Contribute new ideas and identify opportunities to enhance innovative solutions and improve process efficiency.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Kehoe.
- At least 1 years’ professional industry experience
- Knowledge of control systems and controller application development
- Experience of Agile development practices
- Innovate and develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and meet deadlines
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!