Exciting opportunity for a creative DevOps Engineer who finds immense satisfaction in working with innovative products, building the technology of tomorrow that will l impact millions of lives. We’re interested in talking to professionals within Europe or even further away to joina trusted partner to international market leaders in telecommunications and financial markets. What you would be working o n:
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Manage OpenStack Cloud.
- Work with cloud architects in the design and capacity management of the OpenStack cloud.
- Automate processes/code in Python, bash scripting, PowerShell, or another modern language.
- Execution on all release engineering aspects of DevOps including Configuration Management, Build and Deployment Management, Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Create and deliver Infrastructure as Code (IaC) through a CI/CD pipeline.
- Consume/have literacy using source code / Binary repositories such as Git (gerrit), Artifactory, ECR, Jfrog.
- Leverage configuration management/image management tools for Automation.
- Successfully collaborate across various technical disciplines.
- Linux admin experience a plus.
What you will receive in return:
- 4+ years’ experience in managing production levels systems.
- Python, Bash.
- Jenkins, Jenkins Job Builder.
- Linux admin (Red Hat) knowledge.
- DevOps tools: Jenkins, Ansible or similar tools.
- Source code repository - GIT and understanding of GIT workflows.
- Containerization and related technologies – Docker, Kubernetes, Helm.
- Experience with private or public cloud.
- Agile development standards and methodology.
- OpenStack and networking knowledge.
- Attractive compensation.
- Health Insurance - VHI Health Care Insurance (Plan Plus) after 6 months.
- Private Pension Fund (50/50).
- Death in service.
- Paid holidays.
- Extra vacations.
- Possibilities of remote working up to 2 days per week.
- Company laptop.
- Educational budget. Partnership with an award-winning higher education institution in Ireland.
- Company-sponsored benefits: Gym membership, Tech events, Engineering Training Program.
- Maternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 26 weeks and Paternity Benefit: Full salary paid for 2 weeks.
- One-on-one career coaching sessions with IT leadership.
- Strong relocation support: Relocation costs covered (Flight, transport of possessions and work permit).
- Accommodation for the first month while supporting you and your family to secure permanent accommodation.
- Assist with finding a school or kindergarten for the kids. Hassle-free registration with the Irish tax authorities and access to professional financial advice.
Athlone-Ireland. * Full job description available on request *
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo. email@example.com +353 90 6450662
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!