Document Specialist Projects In partnership with its client Kenny-Whelan & Associates is currently seeking a Documentation Specialist for the South Tipperary area. Profile
The successful candidate will report to the Automation IT Project Manager, specifically responsible for the coordination of all Project Documentation. This candidate will be required to work closely with the site teams responsible for the full Automation and IT scope and with vendors / partners with responsibility for delivery of systems and related documentation. Duties
- Define and agree, with Workstream Leads and Project Managers, the physical and procedural scope of the job and scope boundaries.
- Develop the document coordination framework, using existing processes and tools where available.
- Develop, within the overall project schedule, a schedule and/or trackers to support the documentation lifecycle (creation, maintenance / updates, reviews, approvals, etc.).
- Work closely with suppliers / integrators and team leaders to manage on-time delivery of documents in line within overall project requirements.
- Develop / use appropriate and secure systems for the transmission of documents from and to suppliers such as system integrators.
- Produce weekly status reports in a format to be agreed with the Project Manager.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Provide appropriate expertise in document management to AIT personnel.
- Liaise with the various stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties in relation to document management.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant Degree in an Engineering or Technology related discipline
- Certified professional or similar level qualification and at least 3 years working experience with the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence Kenny-Whelan Contact:
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
For further information please contact Carmel Synnott on 00 353 21 4665405 / 087 7422268 or sendyour updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org