Our client is an international provider of packaging machinery who are currently hiring a field service engineer to join their team in Dublin. As their Field Service Engineer, your job will be to provide technical support to customers in a range of industries. This will require installation, preventative and reactive maintenance, and training. This job would be sell suited from someone with a strong electromechanical background, preferably with packaging equipment. In return, you will have the opportunity to join a company committed to product excellence and high calibre customer service. If this sounds like the right fit for your next career move, you can find more details below to see if this field service engineer job is right for you. Responsibilities:
- Installation of company equipment on site.
- Providing services and repairs to equipment.
- Conducting upgrades, overhauls and modifications of client equipment.
- Providing training to customers/relevant stakeholders regarding company equipment.
- Conducting electrical fault-finding, and ability to read electrical/pneumatic drawings.
- Occasional weekend and out of hours work.
- Previous service/maintenance experience in a relevant position.
- Relevant electrical/mechanical apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Experience with packaging machinery preferable.
- Experience in robotic systems or thermoforming advantageous.
- Full drivers license.
If you are interested in getting involved in in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation. Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.