One of the leading US Tech Startups in California is growing their Finance team here in Cork – they are currently looking to add a Finance Operations Analyst to team and are keen to speak to those with BI/Reporting experience coming from a multinational environment.
Collins McNicholas Recruitment & HR Services Group have been exclusively retained to support this global leader in scaling their team with self-starters who enjoy working in a dynamic and ever-evolving environment. Some of their current customer base includes the likes of Netflix, Sony, eBay, McDonalds and Microsoft to name but a few. If you have an inquisitive mind and a hands-on approach then please read on….
Interviews to take place promptly so don't miss out on this rare opportunity to join a rapidly gowing and dynamic organisation. Overview of the main responsibilities:
What a suitable profilelooks likefor this role:
- Develop a deep understanding of key company metrics, reporting tools, and data structure in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics, dashboards, scorecards or new tools
- Be the corporate expert on metric definitions, contract treatment for ACV (Annual Contract Value), ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue), Churn/ Down sell, Revenue Forecasting and Billing Forecasting.
- Manage and report weekly/monthly/quarterly of Company Revenue Forecast, Billings Forecast and Other Key Metrics.
- Reconcile Forecasting vs. Revenue/Billing Actuals quarterly
- Collaborate with BI (Business Intelligence) team to build/automate a Daily update Reporting of key company metrics.
- Manage and develop key company metric reports that align, and simplify, monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes
- Collaborate and provide guidance, as necessary, to Revenue Operations and Account Receivable teams for order treatment as it applies to corporate metrics
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reporting tools and dashboards
- Create policy and process documentation as necessary; provide communication and education to cross-functional teams as needed
- Proactively recommend process improvements and collaborate cross-functionally as required to drive enhancements
- Provide analysis, reporting and support as required
- Drive system enhancements where necessary for business requirements
- Minimum of 2+ years related experience in a SaaS environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in Finance or related field
- Strong business acumen and understanding of sales process (forecasting, bookings, revenue and billings)
- Financial reporting and modeling experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and with Google Suite
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau or Power BI strongly preferred
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O'Brien email@example.com 021-4911062
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!