French Customer Service Administrator- Westmeath| Medical Device Organisation| Initial 6 month Contract|This person will manage the day to day Customer Service activities including the process of orders/ answering the phones. Responsibilities to include (Full job description available upon request):
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post, etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer queries - order queries, stock situation, deliveries, invoices, product queries, literature & sample requests, etc - are handled and resolved satisfactorily.
- Ensure all customer complaints are dealt with upon receipt and resolved to the satisfaction of the customer. Ensure all product complaints are escalated to the appropriate department.
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing dept. to co-ordinate deliveries, returns, etc.
- Act as the principal contact person for designated key accounts. Report to management on the monthly activity and involvement with these accounts.
- Fluent in English and French
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- 6 months + working in a fast-moving customer service environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- A self-starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
- Flexibility – willingness to help other colleagues to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated computer skills, preferably word processing, spreadsheet, database, and other applicable software programs.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan. email@example.com
(090) 6478104For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!