This is a great opportunity for a fluent German speaker who will be responsible for the day to day activities on the Customer Service team. You will ideally have strong customer service/call center background & must be fluent in German (Calls/emails) Overview of your responsibilities (full job description available upon request):
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Issuing of customer invoices
- Operation of debtors’ collection procedures
- Bank reconciliations
- Investigation of any queries from debtors
- Processing of new credit applications
- Month-end reporting
- Other relevant administration duties
- Fluent in English and German
- Business or other relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- 6 months + working in a fast-moving customer service environment.
- A self-starter / “Can do” approach and attitude
- Ability to work effectively within multi-cultural team towards strict deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are paramount
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan. firstname.lastname@example.org 090-6478104
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!