IT Program Director / Senior Manager required for contract position in Cork.
CareerWise Recruitment is working with a Multi National in Cork to recruit a IT Program Manager / Senior Director to join their IT team, you will have complete ownership of strategic projects within the company. Working in line with local & US based teams. Extremely strong Daily Rate on offer.
* Working within an Agile / Waterfall based projects you must demonstrate strong leadership, budget ownership, people management skills & accomplished PM
* Full end to end management of the projects, full oversight of budget & headcount
* Managing a team of PM's
* Researching & liaising with external suppliers
* Working directly with Senior Stakeholders ensuring the project is meeting full requirement specifications
* Full Ownership of full end to end of Projects, assign sub projects to relevant team members
* Reporting directly to Global PM Director
* The projects are key projects to the company - across system deployment & cloud transfer
* You will be working within a GXP based environment
* 7 years' experience within Program Management at a senior level ideally with a GXP Environment or other industry backgrounds are considered
* PMP or Prince 2
* Must have exceptional People skills as the projects are high priority & visibility within the global organisation
* Experience in working with remote users across regions
* Strong communication and technical skills
* Must have full work permit for Ireland - no work permit sponsorship
Full job description & company profile will be discussed in length with interested candidates.
Please call Carmel Holmes today for further information on 021-2019459 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.