- Carrying out chemical analysis, calibrating/ repairing instrumentation, recommending changes in order to improve functionality,
- The Chemcial Engineer will be responsible for maintaining relationships with customers.Maintaining a relationship with key customer personnel.
- Providing service reports and other relevant documentation.
- Monitoring and maintaining relevant inventory.
- The Chemical Engineer will provide in-person customer support and ensure on time delivery to customers.
The Chemical Engineer will have at least 6 months industry expereince in a relevant area with relevant 2nd/3rd level qualification Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.