Kitchen Porter Jobs - Dublin
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting a full-time Kitchen Porter
for our client in South Dublin. This is a daytime, full-time job (39 hours per week) and is easily accessible by LUAS or driving.
As a Kitchen Porter
in our client's fantastic kitchen, you will be responsible for basic food preparation along with ensuring the hygiene and cleanliness of food preparation areas. The ideal applicant for this Kitchen Porter job will have strong experience as a Kitchen Porter along with the ability to work both as part of a team and your own initiative. You must have a good level of spoken English and a strong work ethic. This is an excellent opportunity to join a great team.
Benefits of this Kitchen Porter Job:
- Flexible working hours 4 days per week (3 x 10 hours & 1 x 9hour shifts) 4 out of 7 days
- Great team
- Competitive rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Staff meals
- 21 days annual leave
Responsibilities of this Kitchen Porter job:
Kitchen Porter Jobs
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks
- Collecting and washing up pots and pans, crockery & cutlery manually and also by using the dishwasher
- Cleaning and ensuring food preparation areas are clean and tidy
- Unloading equipment and food from deliveries & Ensuring the storeroom organisation
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitised
- Sweeping and mopping the kitchen floor
- Be prepared to carry out additional duties outside of general job description
- Valid Work Visa with no restrictions
- Experience working as kitchen porter in a hospital or corporate catering environment would be an advantage
- Must be flexible in working hours
- Must be willing to perform physically hard tasks
- HACCP and Manual handling training would be an advantage
- Good level of spoken English & good time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Public transport flexibility is required. Own transport would be an advantage
If are interested in this Kitchen Porter job
or want to join our fantastic temporary team as a kitchen porter, please attach a CV below or contact Enda on 01 8717615.
If you have 2 years or more experience in the hospitality industry and are looking for a new challenge, send a CV below!