Laboratory Analyst Job -Permanent - Limerick
Currently I have an opportunity for a full time, permanent Laboratory Analyst to work in a new, state of the art Micro Lab within a Life Science company in Limerick.
I am seeking a candidate with minimum 1 years GMP experience, candidates that have previous food industry (GMP) experience and chemistry related backgrounds will also be considered . Full training provided Contact Felicity 086 7821714 This company offers a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits to include:
- A career development and training programme that allows employees to expand their skills and abilities to keep up with changing technology.
- A good range of benefits - Pension, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance, Bonus Scheme, Educational Assistance, Employee Assistance Programme, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Environmental monitoring- e.g. plate reads, sampling.
- Standards and reagent preparation
- Weekly and monthly cleaning of lab, incubators and fridges
• Minimum 1 year GMP experience with a Degree qualification in a Science discipline
• Good team player, organised, accurate, have strong documentation skills
• Passionate about quality and customer service.
• Good communication skills both internally and externally. For more information on this Laboratory Analyst Job please contact Felicity Farrell on 086 7821714 day or evening. Laboratory Analyst /Technician Job Limerick , Lab Technician Job Limerick, Lab Technician job Clare, Lab Technician Job Tipperary, Microbiology Job Limerick , Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Job Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, Micro Analyst Laboratory Technician, Microbiology, Microbiologist, Microbiology QC, QC chemistry Job Limerick Micro Analyst