If you are an enthusiastic Lead Java Developer who would love to join a growing team of talented IT professionals very much committed to R&D who is developing an innovative system that will impact millions of lives, this position can be for you. Our client is aglobal companythat employs2,000 peoplebetween both theirDublin & Athlone. They have more than50 nationalitieson campus developing software that manages mobile networks all over the world. What does this role involve:
What does the ideal candidate look like:
- Developing solutions, applying the most exciting technologies available today: from 5G mobile networks and cloud computing to artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Working in an Agile team of software developers.
- You will help build highly scalable & available network management applications deployed on cloud environments.
- An ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and development practices.
What you will receive in return:
- 5+ years of experience leading projects/teams.
- Solid client-facing experience.
- Record of continuous learning.
- Comfort with frequent deadlines - continually deploys production software to customers every 3 weeks.
- Track record of hands-on development experience, including troubleshooting and an imaginative approach to problem-solving.
- A capability to perform in a team setting - working with others and leading them brings the best out in you.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in software or engineering.
- Competitive salary.
- Health insurance.
- Pension scheme.
- Great work/life balance
- Flexible time.
- Paid holidays.
- Strong relocation support.
- Educational assistance.
Athlone-Ireland I'm interested in talking to professionals in Europe or even further away. The company is happy to provide visa sponsorship to successful candidates.
* Full job description available on request *
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Amanda Melo. email@example.com +353 90 6450662
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!