Maintenance Technician - Dublin (Citywest).
In this role you will:
1. Install, modify and maintain the full range of production equipment and services.
2. Continuously improve the production operations. This includes:
a. Specifically fine tuning production equipment to increase output.
b. Reducing downtime and reducing waste.
c. To maintain production lines at optimal performance.
d. To work to the highest engineering standards.
e. Improvements to plant services where necessary.
3. Maintain appropriate recording and reporting systems on all engineering related matters (e.g. breakdowns, maintenance, preventative maintenance etc.)
4. Maintain high standards of safety and housekeeping to ensure area, machines and equipment are maintained in a safe and clean condition. Correct and/or report unsafe conditions and other faults.
5. Assist with the training of other staff, new recruits as required.
Interested applicants should have:
1. A good knowledge of the mechanical and electronic systems associated with high-volume manufacturing equipment, and hold a third-level qualification in one of those disciplines, or the National Craft Certificate together with additional specialised training and experience.
2. Relevant industrial experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
3. The ability to apply an analytical approach to problem solving and equipment improvement.
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
5. The ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.