Great Role - Manufacturing Engineer - Galway - Medical Devices
Permanent Manufacturing Engineers at Senior and Mid level for an expanding Medical Devices Manufacturing plant in Galway.
Great roles that will suit technically savvy team players, with a [passion for technology and Engineering excellence. Immediate response on cvs.
Please contact email@example.com or call 022 46969 for more details today!
- Manage a variable workload to meet/exceed key Performance Indicators (KPIs), such as yield, throughput and productivity.
- Support manufacturing as the manufacturing engineer providing line support for technical issues
- Identify and put in place permanent and effective technical / system solutions to problems.
- Improves manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Responsible for managing the overall equipment performance (OEE) through the appropriate use of Lean Manufacturing tools and techniques.
- Investigate new process technologies and evaluate potential competitive advantage and the cost benefit of introduction.
- Prepares product and process reports / presentations by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Implement equipment maintenance procedures for critical equipment.
• Engineering level 8 degree, or equivalent qualification, preferably with a minimum of 3 yrs experience in a similar role.
• Must be able to plan, organize, and implement multiple concurrent tasks and projects.
• Jigs & Fixtures design and maintenance experience would be an advantage.
• Demonstrate a practical understanding of lean manufacturing principles and statistics.
• Demonstrate operating knowledge of Minitab software, would be an advantage.
• SolidWorks /AutoCAD skill would be an advantage.
• Demonstrate a dynamic, motivated & flexible approach to work with results oriented attitude.
• Excellent communication, planning and organisational skills.
Call Rachel and Apply Today - 087 9669394 firstname.lastname@example.org