A Manufacturing Engineering Supervisor is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based MN client. This is an exciting career opportunity to join a start up manufacturing operation supplying specialist containment products to the European pharma and Biotech sector. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
* Oversees the deployment and implementation of manufacturing processes to maintain proper product functionality as well as cost efficiency.
* Ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively.
* Reviews, evaluates and implements engineering changes and specification requirements through a defined workflow process.
* Support initiatives to improve EHS culture; Participate in a EHS team (Ergo, Safety, etc).
* Provide engineering & technical leadership to the manufacturing operations.
* Develop operator work instructions / manufacturing standards / standard work for operations.
* Develop and drive Process Control Plan for all operational areas.
* Develop and drive PFMEA - implement the use of the tool and integrate into the culture of the organization.
* Develop and deploy statistically capable processes - in alignment with process control plan and ensure controls required are defined and followed via standard work/process.
* Support industrial engineering function for standard costing and capacity analysis
* Manages the Manufacturing Engineering. Maintenance and Facilities department
* Ensure the preventive maintenance program is functioning and evolving with operations / equipment needs.
* Participates in annual planning (budget) and execution of capital spending for the business.
* Responsible for compliance with Process Change Management (PCR/PCN - requires freezing the manufacturing process)
* Participates and supports the Engineer Change Order (ECR/ECN) process.
* Drive a culture of continuous improvement through defined approach methodologies (RPN reduction, VAVE, VSM, lean, etc.)
* Support NPD by actively participating and supporting the Stage Gate process as programs move from pilot to production. (NPD).
* Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, or related field of study, plus at least a minimum of 7 years related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* A minimum of 3 years' experience in managing a maintenance/ facilities/ engineering team
* Proven Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
* Demonstrated time management skills - ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities and meet deadlines
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.