Opportunity to global pharma manufacturing facility.
The position will require the candidate to liaise and manage team on-site and remotely. Some international travel may be required.
This role will focus on project management to implement MES EBR solution supporting site’s Manufacturing business at Cork.
To take full responsibility for the complete project life-cycle of the specified project starting with the Plan phase
To deliver the project on time, to budget and quality
To develop and manage the project budget including accurate financial forecasting
To manage a diverse group of stakeholders across different geographical regions
- Professional IT Project Manager with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects in the Manufacturing domain
- Solid knowledge and understanding of project management methodologies, tools and techniques
- Solid experience in delivery of application based projects
- Experience in dealing with senior management up to executive level
- Ability to work with dispersed and global teams and locations
- Experience in the life-science industry required
- Experience in the delivery of GxP projects required
- Experience in the delivery of MES implementation required. MES Werum experience is a plus.
Contact Peter Walsh @ Harry Walsh Associates, Recruitment, Executive Search and Contractor services
Direct Dial +353 214617063 / Tel 1850 494490 www.hwa.ie