This is a senior management position looking for an APA qualified professional.
This position will be involved in strategic planning, development and implementation of business goals driving to improve business efficiencies and performance. Responsibilities:
- Lead monthly meetings and take ownership for root cause analysis including customer complaints.
- Strive for continuous improvement of processes and internal efficiencies.
- Manage regulatory compliance.
- Manage budgets and resources including workforce planning.
- Support communication across the business concerning change and other strategies.
- Design and implement organisational strategy.
- Lead groups of teams to achieve goals.
- Provide performance feedback to teams.
- APA in Housing Loans / QFA is a requirement.
- BA in Finance, business or related field.
- Financial services & banking knowledge.
- Excellent customer focus.
- Track record of delivering on client targets.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle email@example.com 061-512270
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!