A Packaging Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
Collaborating with global packaging functions, the position will be responsible for ensuring optimum design for manufacturability in the introduction of new products.
* Execution and project management responsibility for cleaning and packaging aspects of NPI projects.
* Manage risk management and validation lifecycle for new process or process changes.
* Influence innovative qualification methodologies to apply appropriate statistical and validation techniques based on failure model and overall risk.
* Design develop and source tools, fixtures, clean line baskets and special equipment for clean and pack processes.
* Represent the Operations team on product development projects, communicating requirements and proposing solutions.
* Implement design for manufacturability in new product designs to minimise lifecycle cost.
* Deliver stable manufacturing solutions in line with stability metrics process.
* Development of advanced manufacturing processes to lean guidelines.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required. A Masters or PhD is an advantage.
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in a general engineering role is required.
* Previous experience in a packaging role in medical devices or a regulated industry.
* Certified Six Sigma qualifications.
* Expert knowledge of lean manufacturing processes.
Please call Lisa Casserly today for further information on 091-339136 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.