Senior Engineering Packaging Manager is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based client.
The Senior Engineering Packaging Manager / Associate Director will lead large scale cross-functional projects within a state-of-the-art engineering facility.
* Ability to identify risks in the business, elevate the issues and proposed and defend solutions to functional leadership.
* Represents as SME across multiple areas.
* Demonstrates problem solving skills and negotiates with external, partners, production sites and vendors.
* Participates in business negotiations in support of new projects.
* Provides expertise and guidance in interpreting and implementing governmental regulations, agency guidelines, and internal policies to assure compliance at production sites.
* Represents in regulatory inspections and quality audits, both internal and external.
* Responsible for independent assessment of issues that may have significant impact on operations or create a significant amount of risk for the organization.
* 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry and a BS or BA.
* 8 years of relevant experience
Please call Mike Morrissey today for further information on 021-429 7536 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.