TEMP PRINCIPAL QA VALIDATION SPECIALIST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client in Limerick, 12 month Temp contract on offer.
The TEMP PRINCIPAL QA VALIDATION SPECIALIST will Validate/Qualify equipment, systems and processes in accordance with regulatory requirements and support, follow and implement company manufacturing standards policies and procedures.
* Generates, executes and/or reviews master and completed qualification and validation protocols, summary reports and associated data for conformance to regulations, SOPs, specifications and other applicable acceptance criteria
* Analyzes the results of testing and determines the acceptability of results against pre-determined criteria.
* Investigates and troubleshoots problems which occur and determines solutions or recommendations for changes and/or improvements.
* Reviews, edits and approves deviation notifications, deviation investigations, and corrective actions.
* Reviews, edits and approves change controls, SOPs, reports and other documentation
* May supervise, provide direction and assign work to Validations Specialists and/or contingent workers to meet goals and deadlines.
* Manage and drives projects and prepares status reports.
* May present at both internal and external (regulatory) audits
* Stays current with industry trends, regulatory requirement updates, and communicating same to team
* May manage full time employees and/or contingent workers.
* Some travel may be required.
* BS/BA in Engineering, Chemistry, or Life Sciences.
* 8 years of related experience within the field preferred; may substitute relevant experience for education.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 087 0907204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.