Process Engineer - South Dublin.
In this role, you will work as a member of the engineering group, and be responsible for providing engineering support within a high-volume & semi-automated manufacturing environment. As Process Engineer you will be responsible for and involved in process development, troubleshooting, maintenance and continuous improvement of the production process and equipment in the assigned manufacturing area.
Core responsibilities will be:
• Develop, design & evaluate equipment and/or processes. Requirement for novel and innovative approaches.
• Develop knowledge to become the subject matter expert for assigned processes.
• Drive process improvements through identification of problem areas/opportunities and collaborate with internal groups and external vendors using Lean / Six Sigma and project management techniques.
• Drive structured problem-solving through technician and engineering groups.
• Assist with Quality non-conformances, customer complaints and CAPA investigations.
• Liaise with R&D teams as required, providing design for manufacture input on component / assembly development projects.
• Provide support to operations, optimising existing processes as needed to ensure that engineering work orders / production related goals are met.
Interested applicants should be educated to Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering, with at least 4-6 years' process engineering experience , within a high-volume manufacturing environment. You will have strong data analysis skills, experience applying Six Sigma or equivalent structured problem-solving approaches, interpersonal and communication skills with an aptitude and attitude for learning. You will be IT literate.