FRS Recruitment has an exciting new job opportunity for a Process Technician Downstream for a biopharmaceutical company in the Midlands, the location is commutable from Dublin, Kildare, Westmeath , Offaly and Tipperary . This global biopharma company are experiencing double digit growth year on year and this is set to continue with ongoing investment in production technology and a strong pipeline of products together with a very progressive vision for the Company. Candidates for the Process Scientist Job are currently being shortlisted with video interviews taking place soon after, it is expected that the Process Technician will be available so please apply now so as not to miss out on this Process Scientist job Summary:
This is an ideal development opportunity to join a dynamic team who provide process science support to the ongoing requirements of the manufacturing area. The Process Technician will work within the Development/Production Department and will support the development and validation of processes for Downstream Processing. This role focuses on process monitoring and troubleshooting, including leading and resolving technical issues and process investigations, yield improvements, implementation of cost reduction projects, and support process transfer projects. The Process Technician will also support upstream production and development. Responsibilities:
- Support major investigations
- Provide technical oversight of routine process monitoring and follow-up on any significant adverse trends.
- Manufacture products using purification techniques
- Support introduction of new raw materials or consumables
- Implementation of process improvements in the purification areas (yield / robustness / cycle time / cost reduction).
- Process validation execution in support of major process changes.
- Strong understanding of 6-sigma principles and data analytics.
- Regulatory inspection support and close-out of regulatory follow-up measures.
- Technology transfer of new processes or process changes.
- Minimum qualification of a B.Sc./M.Sc. or higher qualification in chemistry, biotechnology or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' in a GMP manufacturing environment within a regulated pharmaceutical industry, ideally in the Biopharmaceutical industry.
- Background or experience in protein purification including chromatography and filtration is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to maintain comprehensive reports
- Experience in lean or process optimisation
If you want to enjoy a new fast paced challenge and make real advancements scientifically and in your career as a Process Technician Downstream please apply now. Contact Felicity 086 7821714 for more information
You may also have searched for the following job titles: Process Scientist/Downstream, Process Technician job, Process Scientist Jobs, Process Scientist Job Kildare, Process Scientist Job Dublin, Process Scientist Job Westmeath, Process Scientist job Offaly