A Production Manager with strong business acumen and strategic mindset, exceptional communication and presentation skills, ability to work seamlessly with leaders at multiple levels. Job Responsibilities: Market Identification (Where to Play)
Business Plans (How to Win)
- Identify high growth opportunities and market (TAM/PAM) expansion opportunities in relevant product space to leverage our technology platforms to enable above market revenue growth.
• Develop a broad and deep knowledge of the dynamics of the relevant market, including Identification of key customers, Value Chain analysis, medical market dynamics and competitive landscape.
•Develop a model of market size and segmentation, including identification of sub-segments to target.
•Define/develop/own the process to continuously evaluate new market opportunities.
Executing the plan to win
- Develop strategies and roadmaps for relevant products and communicate both internally and externally to key customer base.
•Work with the sales organization to identify key customers and develop customer penetration plans.
•Develop training and collateral plans to support sales initiatives.
•Develop pricing and margin guidance to maintain market competitiveness and ensure product profitability.
•Define “success metrics” in terms of revenue, margin and market share.
Ideal candidate profile – Experience
- Work Lead Review, Project review and PAC processes to ensure correct opportunities are accepted, prioritized and delivered on a timely basis.
•Support the ongoing revenue forecasting process for these products to accomplish revenue and margin targets.
•Complete capacity analysis and make recommendations for future capacity sizing and location.
•Develop and deliver training and marketing collateral to ensure sales team are aligned with product strategy targeting appropriate opportunities in the field.
•Drive long term profitable growth of product portfolio.
Success in the role requires the skills and tenacity to achieve results without formal authority. In addition, the successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Science or Engineering from a leading institution.
•5+ years’ experience in engineering, project management, production management or equivalent.
•Healthcare or medical device experience required; endoscopy or endoscopic imaging experience a plus.
•Solid financial acumen – able to identify and articulate the value-creation drivers and advocate for the right bets and trade-offs in managing a complex business portfolio.
•Communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge, influence and guide colleagues, senior leaders and experts in the organization.
• Willingness to travel (occasionally) to locations worldwide to work on growth and margin expansion initiatives with colleagues and also to meet customers, and potential M&A targets as well as to attend industry conferences.
•Experience of working and leading in a multi-cultural environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran .
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!