2 x Production Team Leads required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Galway based client. 1 Role covers day shift while the 2nd covers mid-shift. The Production Team Leads will be working in the manufacturing area delivering the right production volume output, to the right quality standards, in an efficient and cost-effective manner. Min 2 years relevant industry experience in a Medical Device / Manufacturing /Cleanroom environment in a Supervisory role. Please contact Tom Devaney for more information.
* To provide effective leadership of Line Leads, Trainers, and Versatile Operators in the manufacture and assembly of Medical Devices.
* Responsible for co-ordination of the work of the Core Team, to ensure collective/collaborative work and drive all Core Team members to ensure quality and technical issues are resolved immediately.
* Responsible for scheduling work for individual work stations and processes in order to meet the manufacturing schedule.
* To provide effective supervision of people which includes headcount planning; recruitment and selection; training and development; timekeeping and attendance; resolution of issues, timely completion of annual performance appraisals and holding the team accountable to performance to targets.
* Demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of processes on the lines and on individual work steps with the ability to troubleshoot and identify solutions to issues.
* Demonstrate the ability to monitor and maintain production KPI's showing actual line performance against target, work station throughput, line availability and schedule adherence.
* To account for variances through accurate reporting of downtime and defect analysis.
* To manage and address idle time within all manufacturing processes/lines.
* To organize production teams effectively in providing appropriate capacity to meet business demands from a commercial and non-commercial standpoint (new process transfers; process development/validations).
* To monitor and co-ordinate training and development to have in place a competent and versatile workforce.
* To ensure effective completion in a timely manner of investigations, reports and corrective actions as part of the NCR/CAPA/CTQ system.
* To demonstrate strong leadership in regards to daily Kaizen and process management.
* To drive continuous improvement projects which will have a positive impact (cost reduction) on operations.
* To take a proactive role in the implementation of Lean manufacturing systems and the application of Six Sigma problem solving methodology.
* To maintain systems accuracy through compliance with GMP procedures and practices.
* To maintain compliance with the Environment, Health & Safety management system.
* Responsible for initiating and completing Non-Conformance reports & investigations.
* Excellent interaction and communication skills across functions.
* Min 2 years relevant industry experience in a medical device / manufacturing /cleanroom environment in a supervisory role.
* Supervisory management and relevant technical qualifications essential.
* Strong commitment to Quality, Safety, GMP & GDP.
* Excellent Communication (both verbal and written) & interpersonal skills.
* Experience with team work and proven ability working with other functional roles.
* Excellent Computer Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
* Good understanding of problem-solving methodologies is required.
* Flexible, highly motivated individual, positive 'can - do' attitude and a proven track record in team leadership.
Please call Tom Devaney today for further information on 091-758771 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the Medical Devices, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences, ICT, Engineering, Food and Agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.