A Project Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client This is a 12 month initial contract role within the NPI team to support clean and packaging processes for next generation products . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
* Process development including PFMEA
* Process Characterisation through engineering studies
* Process Qualification/Validation
* Planning & execution of key deliverables & action plans with the help of the Project Manager
* Regular reporting on the status, performance and risks of your project
* Participate in DFM reviews with Design Team to minimize lifecycle cost
* Support Regulatory Affairs with product submissions
* Third level degree in Engineering or similar discipline.
* 1-3 years' experience in equipment installations/facilities/commissioning
* Strong technical or process knowledge in cleaning & packaging within a regulated industry preferred.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Ireland's leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.