A Sterilisation Project Lead is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client. This is a 12 month initial contract role to manage a Sterilisation Business Continuity project . Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
* Develop and execute detailed project plans in a manner that inspires team members
* To cultivate external relationships and forge internal collaboration across all levels of the enterprise.
* Manage timelines and budgets to successfully deliver the project.
* Manage expectations with equipment and facilities vendors in order to manage their delivery to agreed contracts.
* Use FPX to co-ordinate the cross-functional project team members to achieve their targets
* Interact with Regulatory, Supply Chain, Planners, Quality, contract facilities & EHS as required and ensure alignment to standards.
* Manage stakeholders on site and globally and communicate project updates as required.
* Guide team members in regard to commissioning approach for equipment.
* Bachelor's degree in Microbiology or a related discipline with 5 years' experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
* Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
* Application of gamma, X-Ray and Ethylene Oxide sterilisation methodology desireable
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Ireland's leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.