Project Manager (Graphics) - South Dublin.
This position will be offered as a 12 months' fixed-term contract.
Our client seeks a highly talented Project Manager who will provide support on a global basis for the Graphics & Labelling teams, working closely with marketing, regulatory affairs, operations, manufacturing plants and quality.
In this role you will co-ordinate and drive efforts on a global basis as the business transitions from the current Medical Device Directive (MDD) to the Medical Device Regulation (MDR).
Core Responsibilities include:
• Be responsible for the planning and implementation of the MDR Graphics Project strategy, planning and deliverables;
• Have a proven ability to co-ordinate and deliver on multiple complex projects simultaneously;
• Track projects through execution and communicate project status to senior management. Be the project champion;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to fully define scope of graphics and labelling projects. Ensure all interdependencies are captured and accounted for in the overall schedule and resource model
• Communicate proactively with all stakeholders EU & Unit RA, Legal, Marketing etc. on packaging graphics needs (compatibility tables, ISO standards, Market specific requirements, claims, language configuration, translations and branding)
• Work closely with the MDR Programme Manager to ensure overall alignment of the graphics and labelling Workstream with all other elements of the Global MDR programme
• Liaise with Graphics Team Lead and provide consolidated redlines to graphics technicians both in-house and with external vendors
• Lead the Graphics Change projects through the change control process
• Work closely with translation agencies or company associates to obtain translations required
• Receive draft artwork/specifications from the Graphics team, reviewing and in turn sending to stakeholders for review
• Distribute final artwork from Graphics team to regions and other stakeholders for review
• Maintain a repository of all translation files
• Review and approve drawings / documents in SAP during formal SAP ECO approval process.
Interested applicants should have at least three years' experience in Medical/Pharmaceutical Graphics production, preferably at a Team Lead/Project Manager level.
The ideal candidate will have a solid educational background with qualifications in Graphic Design, Engineering and/or Project Management. This role would be well suited to an individual who has led cross-functional project teams and is confident carrying responsibility for the scope and delivery of complex projects across geographies.
You should be familiar with Mac based Adobe suite.