Exciting new opportunities for a QC Test Engineer (Manual) & a QC Test Engineer (Automation) with 3 years' experience in Limerick. Our client is looking for a 'QC Test Engineer' who is an outstanding team player with a positive attitude; a self-motivated professional with dynamic hands-on functional and automation QC testing experience.
In this role you will get to work with and learn some of the latest cutting-edge technologies, in a growing business that's having a transforming impact within the global Validation Life Cycle Management. As a QC Test Engineer you will systematically test application functionality, both as part of the test cycle and before the go-live phase of each development. You should have previous experience of test driven development and an interest or some background in software development.
* This position requires you to develop and maintain test scripts.
* Execute and analyse test cases and document software defects.
* Execute regression testing on new and existing releases.
* Be able to integrate and work in a cross functional agile team to deliver a high-quality product.
* Liaise with other team members on maintaining product quality.
* Develop and contribute to a value-add software assurance process.
* Requires you to contribute towards the creation and maintenance of a quality test automation framework for a web application.
* Create and drive the design of automation test cases from software requirements in conjunction with a functional understanding of the application under test.
* Contribute to the production of test specifications.
* Improve the CI process across teams.
* Analyze results arising from test execution and to accurately record test activities and tracking of defects.
* BSc in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience.
* 3 years' experience in using test automation tools for test execution against a web application such as, HP UFT (QTP) or Selenium.
* ISTQB Certification is advantageous
* Expert in an OO programming language such as C# or Java.
* Proficient in testing techniques, utilizing test automation frameworks and processes, and have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing.
* Previous coding experience would be advantageous
* Experience with continuous integration tools.
Please call Michelle Galvin today for further information on 091 373 938 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.