In this vital & exciting new role you will provide Electrical Eng. Quality Assurance (QA) support to Construction & Engineering Global team members
Generating & managing templates for electrical plant commissioning method statements, Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) reports, Site Acceptance Test (SAT) reports, Eng. study & survey Scope of Works (SoWs), internal plant inspection lists & other useful quality-related documents; You will
Skills & Experience
- Review Contractor templates utilized on global projects globally during project Construction & Operations.
- Follow best practices & Eng. stds (ISO, EN, NCh, SANS, TCVN, etc.) & ensuring deployment into QA templates.
- Review test plans & method statements from OEMs & Construction Contractors, & subsequent test results & reports (FAT & SAT) in supportive role to Eng. teams during Construction stage.
- Support global Eng. team members with queries & technical concerns related to QA, testing & commissioning.
- Contribute to Eng. documents; including Employer's Requirements (ERs), Global Dev. Std (GDS), SoWs; & record 'lessons learnt' into future updates.
- Provide electrical Eng. support to Eng. team in Dublin with preliminary design devt., review process best practice & QA aspects in support of local Eng. teams on projects.
- Researching Electrical Eng. best practices & international & national stds for inclusion in templates & as related to Eng. report reviews.
- Creating & updating Eng. templates: Method statements for FATs, SATs & Commissioning works, Eng. SoWs & related documents.
- Ongoing detailed review of ERs in review of quality-related Eng. templates, Contractor designs, test & commissioning templates & reports.
- Hosting training & update of Eng. templates for electrical plant QA.
- Participating in & host regular Electrical plant planning & QA meetings, with internal & external teams.
- Managing & capture lessons learnt from international Eng. & other team members for implementing & templates.
- A BSc (Eng.) or BEng (Honours) Degree in Electrical Eng., Electro-Mechanical Eng.
- Minimum of three (3) years' work exp. in an Electrical Eng.
- Power substation design & commissioning exp. is essential.
- Valid Registration with Eng. Ireland as a member (MIEI) or Certified Engineer (CEng).
- Electrical technical hands-on training, educ/exp. is an advantage.
- Great written & oral comm skills.
- Exp. of working in project construction, commissioning or operations.
- Good exp. with MS Software including Word, Excel, Teams & Outlook.
- Specialist software packages exp. in MS Project & MS SharePoint Online
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, enthusiastic & confident, & excellent problem-solving skills.
- Work happily in a team/alone; can multi-task, prioritise & meet deadlines.
- Think strategically; anticipate problems & use initiative.
- Clean driver's license & can travel internationally but infrequently for short periods of time with no visa restrictions
Please apply to discuss in detail