Regulatory Affairs Specialist required by our client in the Mid West of ireland. This position can be based in Galway or Shannon.
This is an exciting opportunity for a growing client.
* Plan, organize and implement strategies and activities required to ensure compliance to all US, EU and Company international requirements and corporate policies and procedures regarding submissions and other requirements for market approval of medical device products.
* Preparation of dossiers for product registrations outside the U.S.
* Preparation of submissions to the U.S. FDA
* Sufficient technical expertise to understand regulatory impact re. safety and efficacy of proposed manufacturing changes
* Bachelor's Degree (4 year university degree) life sciences, technical (engineering), quality or related field.
* 3 years' experience in a regulatory position. Regulatory background should include the medical device area.
Please call Joe Robbins today for further information on 061-364490 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.