Retail Shop Manager job Dublin
We here in Excel Recruitment have an amazing retail manager job opportunity to join our clients growing retail business. My client is one of Leinster's most esteemed retail convenience store groups that has a new state of the art head office in West Dublin, they also have an excellent Human Resource function within the company that provides excellent support to all colleagues throughout their chain of stores and they provide a top-class training programme for everyone working in different roles in the business.
They are a highly successful independent retail group that has expanded by 7 stores in the last 2 years. Due to further expansion plans for the business, our client is looking for all levels of managers from Store Managers down to Shop Supervisors to join their business. Our client not only provides excellent training, a chance to work with a top retail brand and learn their business systems but can also offer future opportunities to develop within the company to senior management.
Salary neg DOE. Responsibilities of the Store Manager Job:
- Responsible for daily operations of a fast-paced retail food store
- Responsible for looking after your own team within the shop, looking after their well being, training needs, monitoring their performances and ensuring their working hours are fair and consistent
- Managing the performance of the store, accountable for achieving it's business targets like overhead costs, wage budgets etc.
- Ensuring the store is kept to high company standards across all departments including customer service
- Reporting to Head of Operations and Directors regarding operational issues affecting your store's performances. Attend regular senior management meeting to discuss shop results
Requirements for this Store Manager job
- Previous experience of managing a busy convenience store or food supermarket
- Must have a strong work ethic and thrive under pressure
- You should be highly motivated and energetic
- Must have experience managing staff, making rosters and performance management
- A strong commercial acumen is required for this role, ability to analyse and understand business targets, trends, kpi reports, margins and overhead costs
Please send your CV in complete confidence to Sean Thomas in Excel Recruitment
Excel Recruitment is Ireland's leading Retail Recruitment company and we are always happy to take a call from any retailers to discuss the various retail jobs we have across all Ireland. 01-8148747