Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant
to join an award-winning multinational organisation in a key dynamic role within their Finance team. This is a rare opportunity to join an experienced team and would ideally suit a Qualified Accountant with experience in a manufacturing
environment. Reporting to the Finance Manager the successful candidate will have a broad role as a business partner
to the Production and Support functions. You will be coming in at a great time where you will get exposure to the full Annual Standards Setting process and will play a lead role in the Planning & Analysis
activities of the Finance Department ensuring your Business Partners have timely & relevant information to effectively plan and control our business. If you have worked in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and have a keen interest in Cost Accounting then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Flexible working hours with a 12.30pm finish each Friday. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more information and a confidential discussion. Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Site lead on Annual Standard Costing process.
- Provide information on key metrics for the site to support decision making and strategic planning.
- Maintain internal controls in line with Corporate policies, internal procedures, SOX and GAAP.
- Work collaboratively to develop a real and active partnership between Finance and the Business.
What you will get in return:
- Qualified Accountant with 3-5 years of strong relevant experience in Financial Planning & Costing within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative environment.
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative.
- Manages Execution, strong leadership & influencing skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien. 021-4809118 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competitive Salary
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!