A Senior HR Business Partner is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our major Cork based food client.
You will support the HR Manager in the management of HR processes over two sites in Cork
* Delivery of all aspects of the Strategic and Operational Human Resource service to two manufacturing sites
* Proactively working with the relevant Site leadership teams to support the delivery of the business, HR and site strategies with proactive HR services across the full employee lifecycle
* Act as trusted first point of contact for key stakeholders in the business
* Partner with business managers to effectively and efficiently source and retain high quality talent through recruitment best practice
* Plan and assist the delivery of organisational change initiatives as required by the Business
* Engage and manage the IR agenda at the respective sites
* Together with key stakeholders, identify training needs, develop & implement appropriate learning interventions to enhance the capability of the teams
* Provide advice and coaching support to Managers in order to resolve employee relations and performance management issues
* Degree / Masters level qualification in Human Resources.
* 5 years' experience at HR Business Partner level in a unionised environment.
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Excellent experience of leading negotiations & deliver change in a unionized environment is essential
* Proven ability to build trusted relationships with managers, employees & employee representatives;
Please call Brian Flynn today for further information on 021 4297423 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.