A Senior Project Leader is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Cork based med device client to manage global programs. This is a 12 month initial contract role. Please contact Diarmuid Buckley for full details.
* Manage a portfolio of engineering projects to achieve committed benefits across multiple sites.
* Work closely with the individual site Engineering Managers to manage change on the sites within scope.
* Manage the prioritization of projects with associated resources and budget to achieve the overall objectives of the program in a timely manner.
* Manage the program capital and expense budgets in line with forecasts.
* Project planning, scheduling and driving project meetings to achieve objectives.
* Regular reporting on the program status, performance and risks to stakeholders and senior business leaders.
* Problem solving, to assist in maintaining program progress and eliminate risk.
* Demonstrate innovation through the identification of opportunities to optimize the performance of the program and exceed commitments.
* Manage resource deployment to deliver the best value for the program.
* Facilitate communication between all stakeholders.
* Ensure projects are delivered in a safe and complaint manner in line with company procedures.
* Honours Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science discipline.
* Minimum of 8 years overall business experience required, with minimum 2 years' experience in a senior project management, portfolio management or change management role.
* Certification from an accredited institution in Project/Program Management.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with good leadership abilities.
* Knowledge of medical device quality & regulatory systems.
* Strong knowledge of a variety of change management principles, practices, processes and techniques.
Please call Diarmuid Buckley today for further information on 021- 4355432 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
CareerWise Recruitment specialises in the multinational sector in Ireland which predominantly encompasses the Medical Device, Sciences/Pharma and ICT industries. We also work into the Indigenous Engineering and Food Processing/Agri sectors.
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment is recognised by many of the major indigenous and multinationals companies to be one of Ireland's leading specialist Technical and Executive Recruitment firms.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway and Dublin.
Supporting Business Demands & Growth since 1999
CareerWise Recruitment accepts that you do not wish your CV to be forwarded to any client company without your prior consent and gives an absolute assurance that this wish will be respected at all times.