Type of role: Full time / permanent
Working hours: day shifts, Mon-Fri
Reporting to: Radiology Manager Job description:
I am delighted to be assisting my client in their search for an experienced, highly motivated Sonographer. Your responsibilities will include completing a vast range of scanning requirements on site to high standards, including Abdominal/Gynae/Pelvic (including transvaginal scanning)/Renal/Testes/Thyroid and General Lumps and Bumps examination. You will join a team of dedicated Radiographers lead my Radiology Manager. Company profile:
You will be joining Ireland's leading provider of diagnostic imaging services including MRI, Ultrasound, X-ray, CT and DEXA scans. Company is part of a growing group of nearly 300 imaging centres across Europe, becoming Europe's largest and most trusted provider of diagnostic imaging and outpatient services. You will have an opportunity to work with the best qualified medical and technical professionals. Your profile:
What will be expected of you:
- Third level degree BSc in Radiography or Equivalent
- Post graduate qualification in ultrasound with minimum of 3 year post grad experience.
- Active registration with CORU , or final stages of registration process
- You will be able to perform the following ultrasound examinations independently with a high level of competence: Abdominal/Gynae/Pelvic (including transvaginal scanning)/Renal/Testes/Thyroid and General Lumps and Bumps
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work independently
- You will have ability to work under pressure, manage clinical and non-clinical situations and you will have excellent time management skills.
- You will speak Fluent English
- Available to take up work asap
- You will undertake scans in line with company protocol and requirement
- You will maintain an effective and efficient high quality sonographic service for the Ultrasound Department.
- You will demonstrate flexibility in accordance with the service needs of the Department,
- You will maintain clear and receptive lines of communication, between colleagues.
- You will liaise with other departments, G.P's, Consultants, Secretaries and colleagues to ensure effective patient management.
- You will keep up to date with current techniques and developments in sonography and imaging procedures.
- You will maintain confidentiality in accordance with Hospital and Departmental policy.
- You will participate in continuous improvement projects, to resolve patient focused problems, to ensure the delivery of a quality service to the patients.
- You will comply with H&S regulations ensuring safe working practices and a safe working environment.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV (in Word) through this website in the strictest of confidence for initial review by FRS Recruitment, or contact Renata Ryan on 0860239020 to discuss further. Applying through FRS Recruitment:
providers to Medical and Allied Healthcare professionals to public and private hospitals throughout Ireland. Our Compliance Officer will provide an additional support and guidance throughout the recruitment process.
#radiographer #Xray #MRI #CT #sonographer #alliedhealthprofessional #jobs #ireland #frsrecruitment #plainfilm #fluoroscopy #A&E #Theatre #Trauma