Supermarket Trainee Manager
Excel Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Supermarket Trainee Manager
or our client in Dublin South.
Would like to join a well-known grocery retailer who is supporting the progression of their team? Interested in learning how Big Box retailers make their business successful? Thinking about taking the next step in your career along with amazing benefits?
Our client is a well-established retailer with multiple stores around the country, who are a part of a well-known symbol brand. They own a number of Supermarkets stores, where Trainee Manager
can learn each area of the business, including Fresh Food, deli, grocery and back office.
They are looking for a Supermarket Trainee Manager
to join their team. This job would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced assistant manager/store manager who are looking to gain knowledge and take this opportunity to progress within the organisation.
The duties of this Supermarket Trainee Manager
- Supervise day to day store operations of your department
- Delivery Fresh Food offer according to company standards
- To deliver the budget KPI plan
- Communicate with store management on daily bases to achieve business objectives
- Coordinate promotions changeover cycles
- Review and action sales/waste and margin reports
The Requirements of this Supermarket Trainee Manager
- Previous experience in a grocery retail environment
- HACCP training would be an advantage
- A real passion for grocery retail
- Interest in progression
- Excellent leadership, organisational, communication and motivational skills
If you feel you have the necessary attributes and experience for this Supermarket Trainee Manager
Job in Dublin South please apply by following the instructions below.
If you are unsure if you have the right experience for this job, or if it's not right for you, please feel free to call Monika on 01-8717625 as I am always happy to have a chat about the various retail jobs we have.
Candidates will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.