Talent Acquisition Specialist – Cork
Euro Executive are partnering with a leading Cork based Consulting Firm to recruit a Talent Acquisition Specialist. This role is a hybrid between agency and internal recruitment. You will work a 180 based role handling the candidate facing aspect, you will work closely with the head of talent acquisition and cover contract and permanent recruitment.
- Creating bespoke vacancy ads in order to attract high quality candidates
- Headhunting – identifying, engaging and screening suitable candidates
- Reviewing and screening direct applications
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Managing interview, job offer and counteroffer process
- Advising and consulting candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding goals
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
Experience & Skills:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 years’ experience in engineering bio pharma or pharma recruitment
- Strong negotiation skills
- A goal-orientated approach to work
- Results driven with ambition and drive
- Great time management skills and ability to handle multiple priorities
Salary & Benefits:
- There is a market leading salary on offer for the successful candidate, with a lucrative uncapped commission structure.
For more information on this role contact David Glavin on 085 862 1542, or to apply click 'Apply Now'