Senior HRBP Location:
On-site and work from home - Galway Contract:
Permanent Job Level:
HRBP/Manager (responsibilities will include both the day to day and strategy) About the company:
Our client is a global IT Technology company with a shared service centre here in Galway. This is a standalone role on the Galway site but is also part of a larger European HR team along with good support from a HR Shared Service Centre. This HRBP role will be looking after 300+ people in Galway and 40 in the Netherlands. About the HRBP Job:
Our client’s EU HR team is currently seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to support employees and leaders in Ireland and in The Netherlands.
This HR Business Partner will provide both strategic and operational HR leadership and will act as an internal consultant and trusted advisor for senior leaders, managers and employees.
The HRBP will provide HR guidance and support in relation to Talent Management, Total Rewards, ER, Organizational Design, Restructuring as well as Employee Engagement and People Manager development.
This HRBP will work collaboratively with both the Global and Regional HR teams as well as the HR Shared Service Centre to ensure timely delivery of business solutions. The Skills and Experience required:
- Strong overall knowledge on Ireland employment law. Knowledge of Netherlands employment law and regulations would also be beneficial but not essential.
- Broad Human Resource experience in a Senior Generalist/Senior HRBP capacity
- Knowledge of the Works Council Law in the Netherlands is desirable but not essential
- Experienced in working as an individual contributor as well as an active participant in team projects with global and local HR team members
- Ability to challenge, question, inspire, influence and energize others while remaining sensitive to the needs of the business
- Ability to multitask effectively and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Data – applying judgement to data to support relevant business decision making
- High capacity to be able to interact in a matrix organization
- Fluent in English
- Another European language is desirable (Dutch) but not essential
- CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
For a more detailed job description and further information, please feel free to contact Louisa Poinboeuf at 091 455 308 or email@example.com
Sigmar Recruitment will never share your details with a third party without your prior permission. Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.