Orion Group Sciences have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst for our multinational pharmaceutical client based in the Limerick area on an initial 6 month contract.
Senior Financial Analyst
SUPERVISOR: Finance Manager (Plant Controller)
The key purpose of this role is to provide FP&A support, including setting and measuring operations budgets, headcount reporting, responsibility for the month and quarter end closing processes, as well as shared responsibility for the site's SOX activities.
* Prepare monthly spending forecasts for integration into budgets and update cycles.
* Prepare analysis of actual spending versus budget and prior periods, update dashboards and business scorecards. Review with Plant Controller before communicating to Plant Senior Management and Global Finance in the US
* Prepare cash forecasts and liaise with Treasury to ensure funds in place
* Analyzing, researching and recommending solutions for complex accounting issues.
* Providing finance support to business partners on site in Limerick
* Lead the effort to ensure internal control procedures and related SOX processes are documented for activities on the site.
* Act as liaison with internal and external auditors, and other external firms
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in an Operations role, ideally in a manufacturing environment
* Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA accountant.
* Experience on a computerised accounting package e.g. SAP a distinct advantage
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.