Fresh Food Area Manager
Excel Recruitment are currently seeking a Fresh Food Area Manager
for our client. The Fresh Food Manager
will be responsible for all Fresh Food operations in 7 supermarket stores across Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity for a Fresh Food Manager
to step up and progress into an Area Management job.
The Fresh Food Manager
will be an ambitious and charismatic individual who has a genuine passion for fresh food and previous fresh food management experience, preferably in a Supermarket setting.
The Fresh Food Area Manager
will be responsible for sustaining and developing the 7 fresh food departments as well as ensuring consistency is achieved in each store.
This is a national role, the ideal candidate will be based in the midlands or Dublin, but is the job could also be suitable for candidates in other areas of Ireland as long as they are willing to travel.
Your role and responsibilities as Fresh Food Area Manager:
- Supporting Store Managers and independent owners in achieving best possible results within the fresh foods.
- Developing a high-performance culture within these areas.
- Ensuring consistent communication from head office to shop level to ensure the stores are following the company's visions and guidelines to ensure best practice across the country.
- Delivering on financial commitments such as revenue, margin management and cost controls.
- Work with retailers, to set out achievable budgets prep and management.
- Working closely with other regional and internal colleagues on various projects and plans.
- Ensuring that all business conduct requirements are met at all times
Requirements for the job of Fresh Food Regional Manager:
- 4 years' experience within Senior Fresh Food Management or another Fresh Food Regional Management within the Grocery Industry would be ideal.
- Proven ability to manage multi-site environments.
- Proven people management skills with the ability to develop people and a team around you.
- Effective communication skills.
- The ability to motivate and lead large teams.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Flexibility to travel from site to site.
- Strong commercial acumen
If you are interested in this Fresh Food Area Manager
job then please apply via the link below. If you are unsure of your suitability then please call me, Christabelle Pierce on 018148747 and I would be more than happy to discuss this with you. All applications will be handled with the strictest confidence.