Retail Showroom Manager - Cork
Our client, a well-established furniture retailer is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Retail Showroom Manager
to join their breath-taking showroom in Cork.
This is a wonderful job opportunity for a highly experienced sales manager with experience in furniture retailing, interiors and design to join a growing business that sells high quality bespoke furniture.
As Retail Showroom Manager, you will manage a small team and ensure the smooth operation of the Retail showroom whilst ensuring excellent 5* customer service.
The suitable candidate will have a proven track record in selling high ticket interiors, a strong visual eye and have extensive knowledge in fabrics, textiles and trends.
Responsibilities of this Retail Showroom Manager
- Daily running of a busy showroom
- To deliver sales targets through your own personal sales and also through your team
- Deliver excellence throughout the showroom, ensuring high levels of standards and customer service at all times thus delivering on sales targets
- To motivate, coach and mentor your team daily encouraging consistent performance and growth
- To drive productivity across the store through consistent training and development of the team
- To ensure all commercial standards are delivered in accordance to the store merchandising plan
- Liaise with the manufacturing team to ensure products are made and delivered on time
- Work with clients to ensure there needs and wants are met
- Organising advertising and marketing campaigns
- Project manage contract work for hotels and interior designers across Munster
Skills and qualities for this Retail Showroom Manager
- 3 years' experience in a similar role/ interior design / furniture retailing
- A proven track record in meeting sales and targets
- Knowledge of soft furnishings, interior design, and bespoke furniture is essential
- Strong organisational and communication skills to ensure consistency of standards
- Must be flexible to work Saturdays essential
Salary package: €40-50k DOE
- Pension scheme
- Commission structure neg
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity, please upload your current CV to the link provided and Aislinn will look after your application.