***Business Development Manager***
Our client, Irelands largest & most successful supply chain financial solutions provider, are now expanding their team in the Munster region & are actively seeking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager
to cover the Limerick & mid-west region.
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly ambitious & suitably qualified applicants to further develop their sales career in a dynamic, highly successful organisation so if youre interested, please apply! The Job
As a key part of the Irish sales team, your primary responsibility will be sourcing new business as well as expanding existing relationships in the Limerick region for the companys financial products & solutions targeted to clients mainly in the food service, hospitality, catering, healthcare & corporate services sectors.
You will also deliver on specific sales KPIs, manage pricing & tendering proposals for customers, undertake market & competitor analysis as well as provide in-dept sales reports for management teams. Your Skills & Experience that we need
- 3rd level degree qualified ideally in business studies, commerce or a related discipline.
- 2-3+ years field sales experience is essential.
- Experience in selling into the food service, FMCG, hospitality or related sectors would be a significant advantage.
- An understanding of financial products or services would also be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills & ability to engage with customers at all levels.
- Strong IT knowledge & ability to multitask across different client projects.
The is a full time/permanent position with base salary, depending on experience/qualifications but expected to be approx. 35k with OTE of 45k + company car, phone, laptop, etc. How to Apply
If youre interested in applying or want to know more about this job 1st, contact Thomas Hogan in CPL Limerick in complete confidence on 061221701 or email your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a full list of open jobs, have a look at www.cpl.ie