Fexco Managed Business Solutions and Outsourcing are currently recruiting for a Sales Lead to join their team on a full time, fixed term contract basis. This role is located in Killorglin, Co. Kerry. Job Purpose
Fexco Managed Business Solutions and Outsourcing are seeking to recruit a dedicated Sales Lead to develop, implement and sustain a sales strategy within our largest MBSO contract. The Sales Lead shall be responsible for the overall sales performance of the contact centre along with providing detailed insights to internal and external stakeholders.
The successful Sales Lead should have strong sales, communication and leadership skills, with a proven ability to train and motivate teams. The successful candidate shall take an analytical approach to sales management, anticipating market trends, identify customer needs, and understand how our range of product offerings in the utility market can be a value add to them.
While this role shall report directly to the Assistant Contact Centre Manager, you will define how to maximize growth, drive team performance and solution enhancements to deliver an excellent client experience and business performance Main Responsibilities
- Enableour people to operate effectively in a multi-skilled environment through a comprehensive programme with a strong emphasis on customer experience and value add.
- Provide overall sales leadership to the entire staff to ensure that they meet or exceed the targets established for their individual unit.
- Embed a sales-through-service culture through improved insights into sales performance and customer trends.
- Manage employee morale through various reward and recognition initiatives, creating a high-performance culture
- Motivate, support and inspire management and staff to achieve and exceed their sales target.
- Lead, manage and develop others into a state of self sufficiency.
- Manage client feedback and client service trends and implement appropriate process improvements where necessary.
- Support the development and delivery of a staff sales academy.
- Regularly coach management to drive for results, and be a role model in his/her display of professionalism.
- Develop and maintain training materials and current product and sales knowledge.
- Assist management in establishing team goals in alignment with business goals and KPIs.
- Provide input and evaluation of team member performance; coach both individuals and teams to achieve sales performance objectives.
- Proactively contribute ideas and recommendations on aspects requiring change or remedial action.
- Promote and drive change and continuous improvement activities to increase and add customer value.
- Develop, implement and deliver on the overall business sales strategy.
- A minimum of 3 years` experience is required in a similar position.
- Knowledge of a leadership methodology and/or six sigma.
- Business acumen gained through work experience and or a business degree.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including MS-Visio and MS-PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the utility industry is an advantage.
The successful candidate is likely to:
Fexco is proud to support and promote a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Possess excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Be a big picture thinker - ability to identify opportunities, efficiences, alternative uses of technology and resources.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to deliver information in a logical and professional manner.
- Proven strong analytical and problem-solving skills.