QA SPECIALIST / ASSOCIATE QA SPECIALIST required by CareerWise Recruitment for our BioTech client in Limerick.
The QA SPECIALIST / ASSOCIATE QA SPECIALIST represent Quality Assurance both internally and Externally with Partners and Contract Manufacturers in support of complex Deviations, Change Controls, CAPAs, etc. including active participation in investigation, evaluation, and problem resolution.
* Train and/or mentor junior employees, including providing insights and education on processes and procedures;
* Provides consultation or advice in alignment with QA policies; and develop an understanding of external partner and manufacturers site procedures.
* Perform activities associated with reading product records for disposition (e.g. manufacturing record review, receipt, inspection, document review, shipping, etc). Activities may be on site at a partner or contract manufacturer or at a desk
* Review, edit, or approve controlled documents
* Review and approval of investigations associated with raw materials, product, laboratory, facilities, and materials.
* Continually evaluating processes and procedures with an eye toward continuous improvement.
* Requires BS/BA in scientific discipline or related field and minimum 2 year relevant experience. Relevant experience may be substituted for education requirement.
* Understanding of aseptic filling and/or packaging operations is preferred.
* Good organizational skills and attention to detail
* Requires good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to effectively interact cross functionally and cross-organizationally.
* Ability to handle multiple assignments and changing priorities.
* Ability to learn and utilize computerized systems for daily performance of tasks
* Ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, and meet deadlines
* Ability to work a varied schedule including off shift and weekends.
* Ability to travel up to 25% of time.
Please call Conor Twomey today for further information on 021 4297422 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.