Medical Quality Consultant required for a bio-pharmaceutical company in Cork. All talented candidates are welcome to apply.
* Review regional and/or local Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) versus global policies.
* Provide quality oversight for compliance.
* Assist in interpreting relevant regulations and guidelines.
* Facilitate audits and inspections
* Support the business on the application and facilitation of quality systems
* Understand the handling of confidential information (patient privacy, confidential audits and regulatory inspections).
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in a science or health care related field, Health care professional, i.e., Pharmacist, Nurse.
* Three years experience in quality and/or regulatory/clinical operations/medical affairs.
* Demonstrated ability to implement, interpret and apply quality systems within a regulated work environment (e.g. GCP, GvP).
Interested? Then apply right now!
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.