Grocery Department Manager Job
Here at Excel Recruitment, we are searching for Grocery Department Managers
for our client in Meath. Our client is a market leader in grocery retail. They are a household name and are well known for their excellent customer service and high standards in fresh food.
Between new store openings and future expansion plans, this Grocery Department Manager job with our client comes with opportunities to progress within their business. This is a wonderful opportunity for Department Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders who are looking to take the next step in their retail careers.
As a Grocery Department Manager, you'll be provided with the optimum amount of training and development. The salary is depending on experience.
Responsibilities as a Grocery Department Manager
- Delegating tasks to the team members
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Grocery Department
- Leading by example by providing excellent customer service
- Maintaining excellent department and store standards
- Working towards KPIs and targets as set by the management team
Requirements for this Grocery Department Manager
- Previous experience managing a team of staff
- Excellent organisational, motivational and communication skills
- A passion for grocery retail
- Previous experience working towards KPIs and targets
If you are interested in this Grocery Department Manager
Job in Meath then please apply to Claire via the link. All applications are handled in the strictest confidence.