An Injection Moulding Process Operator is required for a nights position by CareerWise Recruitment for our Sligo based company. If you are interested in Medical Devices, then this is the position for you. The shift is from Monday to Friday nights positon.
* Proactively work to the production schedule to maximize productivity.
* Work as part of a cross functional team to support the production schedule & help drive process improvements.
* Take direct & daily ownership of assigned process setup areas, highlighting any challenges, and liaising with Engineering & Tooling groups to drive continuous improvement.
* Support the tooling group to actively work to the SMED initiative.
* Remove tooling from injection moulding machines and perform line clearance.
* Prepare injection moulding machines for product changeover.
* Install tooling in Injection moulding machines and process within established process settings.
* Setup end of arm tooling using existing fixtures and programs.
* Perform TPM on process equipment in line with the Preventative Maintenance system.
* Maintain equipment logs to document process performance, actions taken etc.
* Ensure jigs, fixtures and tooling is handled appropriately during the process setup phase
* Proactively identify challenging process, equipment etc., and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Qualification in Equipment Processing / Polymer Engineering / Science or related discipline preferred.
* 1-2 years work experience
* In-depth knowledge of injection moulding equipment.
* Knowledge of quality standards and expectations within the medical device industry.
* Knowledge of plastics processes, resins, tooling, & GMP considerations.
Please call Louise Mulligan today for further information on 0949003979 or email: email@example.com
CareerWise Recruitment (In Search of Excellence)
Established in 1999, CareerWise Recruitment specialises in recruitment of management and technical professionals for the life sciences, ICT, engineering, food and agri sectors.
We operate out of multiple locations in Ireland and have offices in Cork, Shannon, Galway, Mayo and Dublin.