We are currently recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager to join a 5* Hotel in Cork. The role will require the effective and efficient management of F&B outlets maintaining the consistency of high food and service standards in each outlet, at all times ensuring that the defined 5* standards are implemented and adhered to by all service personnel.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Monitor purchase procedure for supplies and products
• Ensure proper quantity and quality of supplies.
• To oversee the effective implementation of all SOPs and procedures within the team, carrying out regular checks of these SOPS with team members.
• Ensure that all the teams work closely together, providing beneficial support for each other, being able to multi-task and actively help out in each area.
• Co-ordinate with all large group meeting/banquet planners
• Align specific group requirements with the services & facilities offered.
• Financial responsibilities
• Staff Development & Training
• Strategic Planning/Thinking
• Health & Safety - To comply with C-19, Fire, Health, Safety, HACCP and Environmental procedures monitoring staff systems of work and taking corrective action where necessary
We require and Manager with effective leadership and team management abilities who is reliable, committed, motivated and above all professional with a positive attitude.3/4 years Senior Management experience in 4/5* Hotel in Ireland preferred. Work Permit is not available for this role, current legal status to work in Ireland is required.
For full details please forward current CV in Word Format to Richard with Reference details or call Richard at 021-4880577